We are looking forward to welcoming you in Torino in 2019!!!
The 2019 ECerS Conference will be focusing on nine general themes covering most aspects of ceramic science and technology:
• Innovative processing and synthesis,
• High temperature processes and advanced sintering,
• Modelling of ceramics,
• Advanced structural ceramics, composites and refractories,
• Ceramics and glasses for healthcare,
• Ceramics for energy conversion and storage,
• Functional Ceramics,
• Silicate ceramics,
• Ceramics in cultural heritage and art.
The conference will include Plenary lectures, the ECerS Awards Ceremony, the ECerS Fellowships Ceremony and the Student Speech Contest.
Abstracts submission deadline is December 14th, 2018
Submit an abstract
Early Bird Registration deadline is February 28th, 2019
Register to the conference
Prior to the XVIth ECerS Conference, ECerS organises the 2019 Summer School "Ultra refractories Thermo-structural composites Refractories" on 14th and 15th June 2019 at Politecnico di Torino, Italy.
Summer School Information & Registration