2015 International Conference on Inorganic Chemistry (CIC 2015) will be held from June 12 to 14, 2015 in Suzhou, China. This conference will cover issues on Inorganic Chemistry. It dedicates to creating a stage for exchanging the latest research results and sharing the advanced research methods.
Call for Speakers and TPC Members / If you wish to serve the conference as an invited speaker or a TPC member, please send email to us with your CV and photo. Benefits of Invited Speakers
• Your latest research results will be shared and acknowledged by scholars around the world.
• The title and abstract of your speech will be posted on the conference website and program booklets.
• The title and abstract of your speech will be published in the journal.
• You can enjoy a free registration.
Benefits of TPC Members
• Your CV will be posted on the conference website.
• You can enjoy a 50% discount on the regular registration.
Call for Co-Organizers
If you are interested to be our Co-Organizer, you can contact via E-mail.
Benefits of Co-Organizers
• The logo of your organization will be posted on the conference website as well as in all the conference materials.
• The members of your organization can enjoy a discount (10% off ) on the regular registration.
Topics (not limited to)
• Theoretical inorganic chemistry
• Descriptive inorganic chemistry
• Industrial inorganic chemistry
• Inorganic and nuclear chemistry
• Inorganic materials
• Element chemistry / Inorganic chemistry of elements
• Coordination chemistry
• Isotope chemistry
• Biological inorganic chemistry
• Organometallic chemistry
• Solid-state inorganic chemistry
• Synthetic inorganic chemistry
If you have unpublished papers in hand, please submit your manuscripts to this conference through paper submission system without hesitation. To be considered for an oral presentation, you may simply submit an abstract. These are some important dates for the submission:
• Paper or Abstract Submission Due: Feb. 12, 2015
• Conference: Jun. 12-14, 2015
• Early Bird Registration due for Accepted Paper or Abstract: 10 days after acceptance notification
• Early Bird Registration due for Audience: April 11, 2015