It is our pleasure to invite you to participate in 7th Baikal International Conference “Magnetic materials. New technologies”, which will be held in the village Listvyanka, Irkutsk region, Russia, from August 22 to 26, 2016.
Please visit http://www.bicmm.isu.ru/index_e.html to find more information about conference and register and submit your abstract.
Topics of Conference
• Magnetic materials for recording.
• Soft magnetic materials.
• Hard magnetic materials.
• Nanomagnetism and Nanostructure.
• Magnetic domains, domain walls, processes of magnetic reversal.
• Magnetooptical phenomena.
• Transport phenomena, giant magnetic resistance, giant magnetic impedance.
• Magnetic anisotropy, magnetostriction, magnetoelastic phenomena.
• Principles and techniques of measurement of magnetic parameters.
• Modern technologies for receipt of materials.
• Methods of teaching materials technology disciplines.
Official languages of BICMM-VII: English and Russian
Our website http://www.bicmm.isu.ru/index_e.html
Organizing Committee of VII Baikal International Conference "Magnetic Materials. New Technologies":
664003, Irkutsk State University, Gagarin bvd., 20, Irkutsk, Russia
Co-chairmans of the BICMM Organizing Committee:
Secretary of Organizing Committee:
First announcement. February 2016.
Second announcement. April 2016.
Online pre-registration and abstract submission deadline.
June 20, 2016.
Acceptance notice. July 1, 2016.
Invitation delivery and conference program. July 15, 2016.
Registration on-site. August 22, 2016.
Conference starts. August 22, 2016.
Closing Ceremony. August 26, 2016.