This letter is to formally invite you to participate and submit your abstract in the �European Advanced Materials Congress (EAMC 2016)�, 23 - 25 August 2016 cruising on the Baltic Sea from Stockholm (Sweden) � Helsinki (Finland) � Stockholm (Sweden) with the Viking Line Cruise Ship, M/S Mariella. The goal of congress is to provide a global platform for researchers and engineers coming from academia and industry to present their research results and activities in the field of fundamental and interdisciplinary research of materials science and technology.
Click here to Submit Abstracts
The extended deadline of Abstracts Submission is Wednesday, 15 June 2016
- It is a series of advanced materials cruise event where four international events are hosted in the single vessel.
- There is chance to visit Nobel museum and two Scandinavian capital cities.
- Material scientists from more than 60 leading countries would participate in this congress.
- In parallel events over 75 sessions will be organised.
- 03 Plenary and 70 Invited speakers are confirmed.
- Access to all parallel events in a single registartion fee.
- The European Advanced Materials (Euro AM), IAAM Scientist and Young Scientist awards will be honored by the International Association of Advanced Materials.
- The Full article of presentations will be published in the special issue of Scopus indexed journal.
The list of confirmed speakers, please click here.
For more information, please visit our website www.vbripress.com/eamc and watch video on our youtube channel
Look forward to meet you in the city of Nobel Prize, Stockholm, Sweden!!
If you no longer want to receive our event emails alerts, please click HERE to unsubscribe.