�European Advanced Materials Congress (EAMC 2017)�, 22 - 24 August 2017 cruising on the Baltic Sea from Stockholm (Sweden) � Helsinki (Finland) � Stockholm (Sweden) with the Viking Line Cruise Ship, M/S Mariella. The goal of congress is to provide a global platform for researchers and engineers coming from academia and industry to present their research results and activities in the field of fundamental and interdisciplinary research of materials science and technology.
Click here to Submit Abstracts
The deadline of Abstracts Submission is Monday, 30 January 2017
- Excellent speakers from industry and academia. It is a series of advanced materials cruise event where five international symposiums are hosted in the single vessel. We explore interdisciplinary connections with areas of advanced materials.
- There is chance to visit Nobel museum and two Scandinavian capital cities.
- Access to all parallel events in a single registration fee.
- The Advanced Materials Laureate, IAAM Scientist and Young Scientist awards will be privileged by the International Association of Advanced Materials.
- Amazing experience of cruise hospitality and visit two capital cities of Scandinavia, not to mention the beautiful views you will experience of the Stockholm archipelago on sunny summer days and beautiful long and light evenings.
Invite Proposals for Symposium
International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM, www.iaamonline.org) invite symposia proposals for our upcoming annual congresses in 2017-2018. Please download Event Calendar and Proposal Format. We welcome proposals that explore interdisciplinary connections with areas of advanced materials. The symposia can include about 8-10 sessions, each session running for 2 - 3 hours.
Symposia should cover the scientific subject area of congress and proposals are encouraged to address the theme. Symposia Proposals should be send via E-mail by 28 February 2017 (with a short CV of the proposed organiser and co-organisers) to:
Prof. Ashutosh Tiwari
International Association of Advanced Materials
UCS, Mjardevi Science Park, Linkoping
Phone: +46-(0) 1328-2395
Mobile: +46-(0) 72-544-555-3
We are pleased to offer you a Complimentary Membership of International Association of Advanced Materials (IAAM, www.iaamonline.org) for 5 years. IAAM is a principle international organization of Materials Researchers, whose purpose is to provide a forum for the rapidly expending field of Advanced Materials. IAAM organizes regular congresses in different continents including in Asia, Europe and America; honors outstanding researchers and prepares a variety of publications in the subject area of Advanced Materials and technology. IAAM has about 50,000 members (covering more than 125 countries) from academia, research laboratories and industries, who meet to discuss the development of the field.
Please complete your details online, www.iaamonline.org/page/membership to get your free membership.
The benefits of this offer include:
- You will get a five year IAAM membership complimentary which normally costs around 800 Euro.
- In conferences sponsored by IAAM, you will get discounted registration under IAAM member.
- FREE listing in, and access to, the online IAAM Member.
- First-to-know status for IAAM meeting programs and calls for papers.
- Regional forums for interaction through IAAM Sections.
- Regularly receive Advanced Materials Letters (www.vbripress.com/aml) and Advanced Materials Proceedings (www.vbripress.com/amp).
For more information, please visit our website www.vbripress.com/eamc and watch video on our youtube channel
Look forward to meet you in the city of Nobel Prize, Stockholm, Sweden!!
If you no longer want to receive email alerts, click here to send a email to�email@example.com to unsubscribe.